We've Moved!

Grace's Blog has moved to: http://www.hooverspad.com

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Straw Wrappers

It is so hard for Kevin and I to reach out sometimes -- we'd prefer to just do this all ourselves-- never show that we have weaknesses-- never show that we feel discouraged-- but I feel often those times are when I choose to write.

Tonight I want to tell you a happy story. We had Grace out to eat with us earlier this week, and as we ate she played with straw wrappers and napkins. When we got up to leave we cleaned the shredded ones up off of the floor. Our little girl had made quite a mess! We were thrilled!

Grace is doing well. She currently has a cold and I think that this teething thing (and all the corresponding drool) will never end... but she is sassy, stubborn - playing, squealing, smiling, playing with her musical dolphins in the tub, and giving so many wonderful kisses.

She is amazing!

No comments: