We've Moved!

Grace's Blog has moved to: http://www.hooverspad.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Kevin

Grace is still in the hospital, they tried some formula last night and she began throwing up again around 4 am. I got sick last night as I was gathering things to take back to the hospital -- and continue to struggle.

Kevin is holding down the fort for Grace and myself. And he is doing really well at it. Please keep him in your prayers... for strength, patience -- and health!

PS -- If anyone wants to go to Blank and give him an hour off -- I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Just wondering how things are going!? Your family is always in our thoughts and prayers!

Hope you are able to celebrate a Merry Christmas together!
-Megan and Luke

Unknown said...

Grace, it was great to see you in church last Sunday with your Mom and Dad - even though you couldn't see me through your sleeping eyes. You are really growing up and looked so sweet in your dress.

Please know that I continue to lift you up in my prayers for God to continue the healing process in you and that I hopefully look forward to see you frequently in church this next year. I look forward to seeing you flash that lovely smile that so few have had the priveledge to see.

A Blessed New Year to you and your Mom and Dad!

Jim McConeghey