We've Moved!

Grace's Blog has moved to: http://www.hooverspad.com

Thursday, May 01, 2008

No Yoga in the bathtub!


Grace has a move that we were informed is called "downward dog" in the world of yoga. (See picture of Grace's interpretation).  Last night I was giving her a bath and she wanted so badly to do her downward dog in the tub. Grace is a girl with very few rules, they haven't actually been all that necessary. However, as she sat there trying to catch the toys floating by we had our very first serious rules oriented chat. She proceeded to ignore me, and as I was finishing the talk--she did her downward dog in the tub. I just laughed and held onto her. I guess sometimes that is all you can really do. 

Thanks for listening!  Joy 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Grace...you crack me up!!!

I miss seeing you everyday....glad to see you are keeping mom and dad on their toes!! :)