We've Moved!

Grace's Blog has moved to: http://www.hooverspad.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

It's 245 miles to St. Paul, I've got a full tank of gas, half a BK breakfast sandwich, 20 oz of soda, and I'm wearing sunglasses...Hit It!

I drove up to St. Paul today to see Grace and Joy. Grace's blood sugar is still dipping low in the morning 30's but during the day she holds around 58...she needs to hit 60 three times in a row. It looks like Grace will be here Sunday and most likely Monday as well.

They hooked Grace up to an IV and are giving her something to help her with something. I really wish I could be more specific but I have no idea... Joy knows it all. There will be a great deal of learning in the coming weeks!

Hoover is staying with Jessica and Julie, his home away from home lately. Thanks for taking him with such short notice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing all our fingers and toes (and paws in Graybill's case) that Grace gets the numbers she needs...

Love you all!


=) heather (and drue and graybill too!)